We are very happy that we can perform for you again! All shows will take place in adherence with the current legal protection and hygiene measures for containing the spread of Covid-19 infections.
Safety and hygiene measures at the Sophiensæle
All areas of the building are regularly cleaned, disinfected and ventilated. A guidance system ensures that you can safely move through the building in compliance with the applicable distance regulations. Disinfectant dispensers are available at all entrances and in all sanitary areas.
Your admission tickets are checked without contact. The hall plans are adapted to the currently prescribed minimum distances of 1.50 metres and the corresponding hygiene regulations.
What do I have to consider?
For your and our safety, we ask you to please observe the following officially prescribed rules when visiting the Sophiensæle:
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from other people and pay attention to the signs, floor markings and instructions from our evening staff. Pay attention to hand hygiene and observe the coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- For mutual protection, it is compulsory to wear a mouth and nose cover at all times throughout the building. You are allowed to take off the mouth and nose cover for the duration of the performance in the seat assigned to you. If you are unable to wear a mask/light scarf for health/physical reasons, we offer you and your accompanying person the option of entering the auditorium directly via a separate entrance. Please contact our evening staff upon arrival. We would like to point out to all visitors who cannot wear mouth and nose protection due to chronic respiratory diseases that, in your case, there is an increased risk of infection.
- If you feel ill, have cold symptoms that are not due to an allergy or chronic lung or respiratory diseases, or have had contact with COVID-19 patients in the 14 days prior to the performance, please refrain from visiting us, as we are unable to grant you access in this case.
Tickets and admission
- The online advance sale ends 60 minutes before the performance begins.
- Due to the limited seating capacity, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets online via our webshop. Unfortunately, reservations are currently not possible.
- The box office opens one hour before the performance begins, where tickets may be left over. Advance booking for other performances is currently not possible at the box office. For questions, please contact us from Monday to Friday between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. At 030/283 52 66.
- Tickets are only available on a personalised basis. For the prescribed purpose of tracking, first and last name, e-mail address and/or telephone number are recorded during ticket sales. If you buy tickets for several people, their personal data must also be provided. In accordance with Art. 5 DSGVO, the participants’ lists are kept in compliance with data protection principles and deleted after four weeks. Passing tickets on to others is not permitted due to personalisation.
- In order to avoid queues at the entrance, the admission begins 30 minutes before the performance begins. We kindly ask you to take your seat as early as possible.
- Due to the currently valid Sophiensæle Covid-19 hygiene protection concept and the numbered allocation of seats, we currently do not offer early seating. If you are dependent on a specific seat due to mobility restrictions or other visible or non-visible disabilities, but this seat is no longer available in our online ticket shop, please contact or 030 27 89 34 and we will try to find a solution.
- The bar on the ground floor in the canteen usually opens one hour before the performance begins and remains open until one hour after the performance ends.
- Our protection and hygiene measures are based on the Infection Protection Act (IfSG) of 01.01.2001, the current SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance of the State of Berlin, the current Hygiene Framework Concept for Cultural Institutions in the State of Berlin and the current recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute on infection protection.